Thursday, June 21, 2007

BLOG MIR BIST DU SHANE


Blog Mir Bist Du Shane
Please let me explain...




Poetry can be pleasure and indulgence, a flavorful one.

I thought I would post some poetry and seek out my 15 minutes of anonymity

You can talk about anything under the sun

One's Muse basking in free flowing serendipity


Today Sean and Vicky had too much mishigas with their boat

So over this prolonged Summer Solstice day I'm loathe to celebrate and gloat

Before this day shall dissipate and fade

Let's remember it's Mercury Retrograde

Around the world there's been a bit of revelry

But in Iraq there still prevails uncivilized deviltry

This conflict with unconscionable loss and duration

Is this to be a millennium of backwards civilization ?

Will I did not dabble today in Rhymes

I did manage to have a blog comment posted from the NY times

I got a call from Alan today

To Las Vegas on vacation he and his wife finally got away

While It's not all that terribly far

Chuck and the family will soon be going to Rome and the Isle of Hvar

Joe, the other day called me back

He finally got a new iMac

Sylvan is feeling a little freer at last

He went for his appointment today, and after an hour and a half delay, off came his cast

Mom is recovering from her abscessed tooth removal, and a rather nasty infection

Thank G-d she is in a healing and recovery direction

Henry is coming out of a couple of weeks of remodeling and redecoration, not too much fun

When the work is limited that can be actually done

Like Luis they let go of Manuel

Looking for a new job, spontaneously sure is swell

For the Olsen sisters I must confess,

They need to develop a healthy appetite for chicken soup and knedlach and learn how to fress

For George and Daryl even with life's Maya and mystic fog

Here you are mentioned in my blog

Bill and Sharon are away on a delightful cruise and will return with a nice tale

Only to catch up on their legendary neighborhood dinner parties and voluminous e-mail

For Rudy Giuliani, Bloomberg's announcement was a bit shockin

It's a matter of time till one tells the other to gay cocken

Of Patience I can say in it's defense

John,Moe and Paul must be having a little suspense

Hippie fashion is again back in vogue

Savory thoughts overwhelmingly flow to remind me when I was a bit of young romantic rogue

To my readers, may you be blessed from above

And enjoy happiness , liberation, and love.

Photo by Shel "Central Park 1970"

No comments: